Your Ad Here

Missing my dear friend..

Date: 6th August'09, Thursday
Venue: International Airport, Mumbai.
The occasion was to C off my dear friend Siddhesh. He is off to US for his Masters.

It was a long day for me as the college was from morning 9 am.. 3 lectures and plus some assignment work. Then down to studies for mid terms.
Reached his house at 9 pm and thereafter to the airport at 11.30 pm.. What happened in between was time pass with Rishi, Karan and Sid's sister in karan's car (from sid's house till the airport)
Had a good time with all of them, specially those 2.5 hours at the airport with lots of snaps and some food.

But what will I surely miss is the midnight buffets and birthday parties where there used to be some common faces every time..

There was something else which I also missed. This was part of NMIMS. It was Freshers party organized by the seniors. Venue: **SUTRA**, The Lalit Intercontinental. Airport Road.

I hope Siddhesh has an eventful life in US and achieve what he desires. ATB Sid. Take Care.

0 comments:

About this blog

Some of my life experiences narrated in my own way.. :)